Big Moss Augusta V2 Putting Green & Chipping Mat – Looking for the perfect putting green for your home or office? With Big Moss indoor putting greens putt or chip back and forth in the comfort of your house or office. These PGA favorite greens utilize Big Moss’ new True Tour Roll technology to ensure the most realistic putting and chipping situations for top-notch practice results.
Big Moss Augusta V2
Each green is durable, multi-layered, and triple-stitched, requiring minimal care if any. Big Moss greens provide golfers the opportunity to build a pure stroke that will translate onto any golf course.
The Augusta is one of Big Moss’ traditional models. It offers unmatched versatility for teaching and year-round practice.
Major Changes Included:
- No bubbling or bunching with new wrinkle-free rubber backed surface, which is now 28% heavier and lays flat even over carpeting.
- A Higher Density Removable Foundation to practice dead flat putts.
- Experience 100’s of Terrain Variations with the New Break Pads
- New Stadium Backstop wraps around and is secured using golf tees
- New Cup Sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation Sized Cups
- No Configuration Changes
- Putting Green
- Chipping Mat
- 2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls
- Stadium Backstop
- Cup Sleeves and Flag Bases for All Regulation Sized Cups
- Break Snake (Allows You to Create Unlimited Contours)
- Instruction Manual
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Favorite of PGA Professionals
- Quick and Easy Setup
- Perfect for Practice in Smaller Spaces.
- Virtually Indestructible
- Dimensions: 4′ W x 12′ L
- # of Cups: 2
- Part #: 2022
Augusta 12ft – I’ve owned the Augusta 12ft putting green for over 8 years. Best golf relate purchase I’ve ever bought. It still runs fast and true. I chip to the green as much as putt on it and it reacts like a real green. Every time I see other putting greens I laugh at how cheaply they are made. This green is built to last. Every time a new putting green comes out I compare it to this product, nothing comes close. For price and quality, there is no competition.
Great Green – My husband loves his putting green. It is much higher quality than the cheaper ones we have bought in previous years.