Ernest Sports ES14 Pro Golf Launch Monitor will increase your sport to the following stage by providing you with entry to the expertise the pros are utilizing. This launch monitor offers you the ability to see each side of your sport with a variety of statistical info together with club pace, launch angle, ball pace, smash issue, spin-charge & distance.
Ernest Sports ES14 Pro
If you mix the ES14 with the free Ernest Sports App, you should have the power to dig even deeper into your individual shot evaluation with options equivalent to audible suggestions, club averages, and an abilities problem.
Turn out to be a grasp of the sport by enhancing your studying, instructing, or club-fitting expertise with the inexpensive ES14 Golf launch monitor.
You will be unable to discover an extra correct launch monitor at THIS value level in the marketplace. Seize yours right this moment!
ES14 Launch Monitor Specs:
- Color: White or Charcoal with silver frame
- Dimensions: 8.25″ (h) x 5.5″ (w) x 1.85″ (d)
- Weight: 2 lbs, 4 oz.
- Standard 9V Battery; Duracell preferred of AC/DC Adapter
- Display: 1.5″” (h) x 5″ (w)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 110 degrees (F)
ES14 Launch Monitor Features:
- Provides Instant Feedback on Every Aspect of Your Golf Game.
- Tracks and Analyzes Practice Sessions.
- Portable and Lightweight.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
- Bluetooth Compatible with iOS and Android Devices.
Included With The ES14 Golf Launch Monitor:
- ES14 Pro Launch Monitor
- Activation Code
- 9V Battery
- Carry Pouch
- ES14 User Manual
Free Access to ES14 Golf App:
- The Free ES14 App is an Easy-To-Use Means for Golfers to Add Technology to Their Golf Game.
- With Four Different Views to Display Data, Shot Analysis is Convenient and Meaningful for Any Teaching Professional, Club Fitter, or Serious Golfer.
- Practice Like a Pro with the ES14 App from Ernest Sports.
Unboxing and Setup:
First Time At Driving Range, great results!! Nice little package. Paired and connected to my Note3 without a problem. I went to the driving range and lasered the flags. The wind was low and measured and es14 distances were very close. Perhaps a yard or two off. I worked with my driver and was making some swing changes as the session went. I was able to increase my head speed by 6 MPH while lowering the spin rate from 2400 to 2000…..increased my drives by 20 yds.
If your serious about your golf this is a must-have tool.
Easy to set up and it works great! Easy to set up and it works great. On its own, it’s not much of training aid but is certainly useful in club/shaft selections. It’s pretty accurate in my opinion based on sessions I’ve hit with a Trackman. I use a Swingbyte 2 at the same time to see the swing path and the launch stats at the same time