Ernest Sports ES16 Tour Launch Monitor. Ever needed to go play or apply your sport however dangerous climate circumstances received in your approach? Now you’ll be able to play and apply indoor within the consolation of your own home all year lengthy.
Ernest Sports ES16 Tour
The ES16 Tour Launch monitor and golf simulator brings you the innovative know-how that has by no means been seen earlier than.
This cutting-edge design combines Doppler radar and Photometric monitoring know-how in a single at a reasonably priced value.
Incorporating these two applied sciences in a single permit the ES16 Tour to offer probably the most exact club and ball knowledge available on the market.
With the free Ernest Sports App that comes with each buy, you’ll be able to monitor your ball flight, club head velocity, carry distance, and each potential metric that involves thoughts!
Ernest Sports has had a brand new breakthrough by growing the world’s first hybrid launch monitor using each of those applied sciences.
ES16 Tour Launch Monitor Features:
- Tracks and analyzes practice sessions.
- It provides a wide array of statistical information.
- Waterproof and portable.
- Full simulator gameplay option with putting.
- Compatible with full golf simulation from The Golf Club, E6, and Perfect Parallel.
- Bluetooth is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
ES16 Launch Monitor Ball Data Tracked:
- Total, carry, roll, and lateral carry distance.
- Ball speed.
- Launch and Landing angle
- The spin rate and spin axis.
- Maximum height and Hangtime.
- Shot Dispersion.
Ernest Sports E16 Club Data Tracked:
- Club Head Speed
- Club path
- Smash Factor
- The angle of attack and Face angle
- Spin and Dynamic loft
ES16 Tour Launch Monitor Specs:
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 10″ (h) x 7.8″ (w) x 5″ (d)
- Weight: 3 lbs
- 7.4 Volt Lithium-ion rechargeable battery or AC/DC Adapter
- Display: 1″ (h) x 4.5″ (w)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 110 degrees (F)
- ES16 User Manual.
ES16 Ernest Sports App:
- The ES16 Tour connects to the free Ernest Sports app to provide additional shot data.
- It allows the user to select their distance to the pin and see live ball flight while additional graphs show ball flight from an aerial and lateral perspective.
- Analyze your range session by viewing club averages, shot dispersion, shot shape, and individual shot statistics.