Fiberbuilt 10 x 10 Double-Hitting Combo Mat. Combining a 10′ x 4′ Fiberbuilt golf mat, with a 10′ x 6′ putting green provides you with 100 square feet of flexibility to make your golf game great.
Fiberbuilt 10 x 10 Double-Hitting
Fiberbuilt golf mats are well known in the industry for keeping your ball flight numbers as close to real fairway grass as possible.
Their putting greens run about a 9 on the stimp-meter and can be used for practicing your chipping too. The turf delivers realistic check and roll while chipping mimicking typical response one can experience on the golf course.
Fiberbuilt grass has been specifically engineered for durability and will withstand over 300,000 swings before it shows any wear.
Double Hitting Combo Mat Includes:
- 2 Fiberbuilt Grass Sections (nylon)
- 1 Performance Turf Stance Mat
- 2 Spacer Mats
- Putting Turf with 2 Hole Cutouts
- 2 Metal Cups
- Modular Rubber Foundation
- Mat Assembly Instructions
Fiberbuilt 10 x 10 Features:
- Accommodates Right and Left Handed Golfers
- 300,000 Swing Guarantee
- Realistic Launch Conditions
- Swing Down and Through for Injury-Free Practice
- Multiple Available Hole Locations for Putting Cups
- Fiberbuilt Grass Sections Include 4 Tee Holes
- Assembles in Just a Few Easy, Tool-Free Steps
- Sturdy Foundation
- Allows Tee Placement Anywhere
Love the combo mat so far – Really wanted to have a putting green in my basement and was in the market for a golf mat as well. Opted to go with the Fiberbuilt combined mat and am happy with my decision thus far. I previously owned a country club elite golf mat, and think the Fiberbuilt hitting mat performs just as well if not better.