Net Return Simulator Package gives you a simple package to turn your home or office into a golf practice facility. This simulator package comes with an easy to put together frame, a super white HD high impact simulator screen, and side barriers to protect from errant shots. With this set up you can turn virtually any space into a golf simulator.
Net Return Simulator Package
Benefits of The Package
- Super simple assembly with color-coded click button assembly everything snaps into place
- Compact design fits virtually anywhere (8’10” tall, 8′ wide, 3’6″ deep)
- Lightweight and strong frame made from 1.5″ aluminum tubular frame
- Safe for any space – Made from high impact netting that can withstand ball speed of 225 MPH
- Floating HD Screen – Provides crystal clear picture and is also very quiet and minimizes ball rebound
- Included side barriers make for a safe environment from errant shots
- Handmade in the U.S.
- The Net Return Aluminum Frame (8′ wide, 8’10” tall, 3′ 6″ deep)
- Nylon Simulator Screen
- Side Netting for errant shots
- Hitting Mat
- Computer or cabling
- Projector Mount Kit
- Height: 8′ 10″
- Width: 8′
- Depth: 3′ 6″
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs
What Projector should I buy?
With the Simulator Package, you can easily add a projector mount and projector. We recommend a 4:3 aspect ratio for this particular model because of the square screen. A 16:9 aspect ratio won’t look as good as they are made for more of a rectangular projection. The View Sonic ultra-short-throw projector. This projector is perfect for small spaces and will easily display on the simulator screen.