SkyTrak Golf Simulator Flex Space
Featuring the HomeCourse Pro Retractable Screen, the Flex Simulator Package allows you to convert any space in your home into a golf simulator room.
Simply use the remote to extend the screen down whenever you want to take a few swings, then use the remote to retract the screen back up and return your space back to its original form.
Included In Package:
- SkyTrak Golf Personal Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Game Improvement Software
- SkyTrak Metal Protective Case
- HomeCourse Pro Retractable Screen
- Pro Turf Mat
- Optoma HD 1080P Projector
- Projector Shield Floor Mount Enclosure
- 25’L HDMI Cable & Lightning Adapter
- HomeCourse Accessories Included: Ceiling Mount Kit, Wireless Remote, Easy Reach Pole, Charging Cables
- SkyTrak User Manual & Quick Start Guide
HomeCourse Pro Retractable Screen
The HomeCourse is the ideal projector screen for those that are looking for flexibility and portability. At the click of a button, the HomeCourse Pro Screen extends down creating an indoor golf simulator enclosure. Once you’re done, click the button again and watch as the screen retracts and your room returns to its original form. Since its retractable, it eliminates the need to dedicate an entire room to set it up!
- Ballistic-Grade Projector Screen
- Retractable (takes 30 seconds to extend/retract)
- Wireless Remote
- Mounting Options: ceiling mount kit (included)
- Dimensions: 8’H x 10’6″W x 3’D
- Link To HomeCourse Pro Minimum Space Requirements
- Link To Easy To Follow Installation Videos
Generally speaking, the SkyTrak Flex Package is able to fit into most spaces.
You will need a space with minimum dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 10′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on the height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.
Sky Trak Flex Package – It does definitely not plug and play. If you aren’t tek. savvy, you’ll need help setting this up. While I figured it out myself, my biggest complaint is they give you an 80″ X 80″ screen. When you move the short throw projector back far enough to fill out the 80″ width it only utilizes half the height of the screen. I have changed the aspect ratios, but it’s a long way off.
Love it! This package has been perfect for my basement rec room. Everything was easy to install and setup and I can go downstairs and be hitting within about 30 seconds of pushing the button to open up the screen, and I can roll it back up and roll away the mat when I’m done so my kids can have their play space without me worrying about them damaging my new toy! The projection image is really great too.